Sunday 9 March 2014

3 weeks to go

So we are 3 weeks away from uprooting our exiting life in order to clean the slate and start again at the ages of 36 and 41 with 3 school aged children and a collection of pets in tow. We are giving up our house, jobs and existing burdens in order to find out what truly makes us tick not only as individuals but also at a family unit. We were somewhat forced into looking at how we were functioning as a family unit and realised that were only existing. We weren't actually living. So embracing who we are has led me to bring to world of blogging. My passion is my family and providing them with the best I can provide them with. For us nourishment, sustainability and our living environment are key factors in what makes us happy. My love of vintage and recycled home decor, design, and craft will be the influencing elements factoring in sustainability and living environment while my passion for food will look after the nourishment side. This is how I plan to reinvent myself based on what I love rather than want. I plan to create, invent, review, search for and implement ideas, concepts and tangible goods. So watch this space as my plan unfolds. It will be random, hopefully inspiring and somewhat intrepid.

No comments:

Post a Comment